January 12, 2015
Until position is filled
Mid-April to the end of September
The Waiter / Waitress will be responsible for providing consistently high-levels of customer service to all restaurant patrons by providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials. The Waiter / Waitress shall perform these customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times, and ensure that the patron has an enjoyable dining experience. Other responsibilities will include the proper setting of tables, removing used dishes and place settings, assisting with cleaning duties, and comply with all restaurant policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required
- A certificate of Serving it Right
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Professional appearance and manners
To apply for this opportunity at Kokanee Springs, please email your resume and cover letter to: Brenda Oates at email@example.com.