January 12, 2015
Until position is filled
April to October
The Housekeeping Room Attendant will be responsible for providing for the comfort of guests of the resort by ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. The Room Attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- Two years of experience as a room attendant preferred
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Good organizational skills
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
To apply for this opportunity at Kokanee Springs, please email your resume and cover letter to: Brenda Oates at firstname.lastname@example.org.