Group Golf Experiences
Kokanee Springs Resort is Western Canada’s number one group golfing destination. Considered the flagship of golf courses in the Kootenays, Kokanee Springs offers an unparalleled golf experience that will leave you with a yearning to return again and again. In fact, The Group visit to Kokanee Springs has become an annual tradition for many.
Discover the Legend for yourself.
TOP 5 REASONS KOKANEE SPRINGS IS WESTERN CANADA'S #1 GROUP GOLF DESTINATION:
1. Legendary Golf. Kokanee Springs golf course is a Norman Woods masterpiece with a championship pedigree that has hosted numerous tournaments including, most recently, the 2017 Mid-Am. With a custom golf experience including 18 or 36 holes, tournament play, and contesting, Kokanee Springs offers an unparallelled group golf experience.
2. Service Excellence. From check in to golf school, shuttle service, pro shop or clubhouse, you can always expect warm, friendly service from the entire Kokanee Springs Resort team.
3. Choice in Accommodation. From standard lodge-style rooms to private 1- and 2-bedroom villas and private cottages, Kokanee Springs offers accommodation options to suit all our guests.
4. Paradise in the West Kootenays. This idyllic setting offers spectacular views and expansive vistas where our guests can escape the city and unwind. With adventures like fishing charters, horseback riding, paddling, caving and natural hot springs at our doorstep, Kokanee Springs Resort is the perfect base for exploring BC's pristine wilderness.
5. Moments and Memories. For 50 years now, Kokanee Springs Resort has become an annual tradition that bonds families and friends, colleagues and clients. We look forward to inspiring memories for 50 more.
Group Golf Options:
Classic Stay & Play:
Groups of 8 or more receive group pricing for our Classic 3- or 5-Day Stay & Play packages.
- Shared accommodation in a Standard Room in the Lodges of Kokanee
- 18 holes of legendary golf per person per day with a shared power cart
- Unlimited use of the driving range and short game practice facilities
- Electronic scoring
- Closest to the Pin & putting contests.
Golf lessons are available with one of our CPGA Professionals for an additional fee
Custom Group Golf Packages
Let our team help you build a completely custom group golf experience for you. You choose each aspect of your stay to suit your group's needs:
- Shared accommodation in The Lodges of Kokanee
- Luxury 1 & 2 Bedroom Villas with fully-equipped kitchens and spacious living areas
- Private 2 Bedroom cottages nestled in a quiet woodland with full kitchens & outdoor verandas
- 18 holes a day
- 36 holes a day
- 18 holes + 9 a day
- Tournament Play
- Add a 30-, 60-, or 90- minute golf school lesson
- Individual dining at Woods Pumphouse & Grill
- Semi-private dining at Woods Pumphouse & Grill (small groups)
- Private dining course-side – Marquee tenting
- Private small group dining at the Murray Cabin