Group Golf Experiences
Kokanee Springs Resort is Western Canada’s number one group golfing destination. Considered the flagship of golf courses in the Kootenays, Kokanee Springs offers an unparalleled golf experience that will leave you with a yearning to return again and again. In fact, The Group visit to Kokanee Springs has become an annual tradition for many.
Discover the Legend for yourself.
TOP 5 REASONS KOKANEE SPRINGS IS WESTERN CANADA'S #1 GROUP GOLF DESTINATION:
1. Legendary Golf. Kokanee Springs golf course is a Norman Woods masterpiece with a championship pedigree that has hosted numerous tournaments including, most recently, the 2017 Mid-Am. With a custom golf experience including 18 or 36 holes, tournament play, and contesting, Kokanee Springs offers an unparallelled group golf experience.
2. Service Excellence. From check in to golf school, shuttle service, pro shop or clubhouse, you can always expect warm, friendly service from the entire Kokanee Springs Resort team.
3. Choice in Accommodation. From standard lodge-style rooms to private 1- and 2-bedroom villas and private cottages, Kokanee Springs offers accommodation options to suit all our guests.
4. Paradise in the West Kootenays. This idyllic setting offers spectacular views and expansive vistas where our guests can escape the city and unwind. With adventures like fishing charters, horseback riding, paddling, caving and natural hot springs at our doorstep, Kokanee Springs Resort is the perfect base for exploring BC's pristine wilderness.
5. Moments and Memories. For 50 years now, Kokanee Springs Resort has become an annual tradition that bonds families and friends, colleagues and clients. We look forward to inspiring memories for 50 more.
Custom Group Golf Packages
Let our team help you build a completely custom group golf experience for you. You choose each aspect of your stay to suit your group's needs:
Shared accommodation in The Lodges of Kokanee
Luxury 1 & 2 Bedroom Villas with fully-equipped kitchens and spacious living areas
Private 2 Bedroom cottages nestled in a quiet woodland with full kitchens & outdoor verandas
18 holes a day
36 holes a day
18 holes + 9 a day
Add a 30-, 60-, or 90- minute golf school lesson
Individual dining at Woods Pumphouse & Grill
Semi-private dining at Woods Pumphouse & Grill (small groups)
Private dining course-side – Marquee tenting
Private small group dining at the Murray Cabin