January 5, 2016
Until position is filled
Mid-April to the end of September
The role of the Dish Washer is to provide fast and effective cleaning of all kitchen utensils, dishware, glassware and pots, and to maintain the kitchen area ensuring cleanliness and tidiness. Ability to do some food prep and heavy lifting may be required. The Dish Washer must be capable of working effectively both unsupervised and within a team environment. The Dish Washer will be responsible for providing guests and employees with clean and sanitized utensils, dishes, glassware, pots, pans and equipment.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Food Safe certification preferred
- WHIMIS certificate an asset
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Outgoing and professional with strong people skills
- Must be a team player who works well with others
- Good organizational skills
- Must arrange your own transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
To apply for this opportunity at Kokanee Springs, please email your resume and cover letter to: Brenda Oates at email@example.com.