Kokanee Springs Golf Learning Centre
Our goal is to provide an atmosphere and curriculum that will ensure all of our guests, regardless of skill level, receive meaningful coaching that will truly make a difference in your game.
Whether you join in a 5-session, week-long program, take a private lesson from one our on site golf pros or take advantage of any of our other learning opportunities, your instruction will be tailored to your needs. Our instructors have a wealth of experience developed through years of working with clients at all skill levels.
If you require something more specifically targeted to your swing or knowledge base, we would be pleased to custom design a program that will fit your schedule and provide the answers you seek. Advanced Short Game theories, shot shaping and course management are just a few of the possibilities.
The Kokanee Resort Golf Learning Centre is here to help you develop your game. Book early; space is limited to 8 persons per professional instructor.
The Golf School: 5-Day Program
$1050 + tax
At Kokanee Springs our Golf School has been a fixture for over 20 years! Our 5-day Golf School format will now give you 10 hours of instruction including 2 on course sessions where you will learn the art of course management - making the right decisions to see your scores improve! This program includes several opportunities for social interaction with your instructors and fellow classmates and a welcome gift.
Rates are per person based on double occupancy in a standard room in the Lodges of Kokanee. Price stated includes 5 nights' accommodation, 18 holes of golf per day, 10 hours of group golf instruction including 2 on-course sessions. Package available in June, July & August; subject to availability. 36 holes per day available.
Golf School Itinerary:
- Sunday Evening: 6pm Gather on the deck at Wood’s Pumphouse Grill for a meet and greet where you will go over the week’s schedule and receive your welcome gift
- Monday: Morning instruction on the range; Afternoon Tee Times; 7pm Get together at Wood’s Pumphouse Grill for a complimentary light dinner with your instructors and classmates and enjoy special guests and events
- Tuesday: On course session in the morning; Morning instruction on the range; Mid morning Tee times
- Wednesday: On course session I the morning; Morning short game instruction; Mid morning Tee times
- Thursday: Morning instruction on the range; Mid morning Tee times; 7pm Get together at Wood’s Pumphouse Grill for a complimentary light dinner
- Friday: Morning Tee times
5-Day Golf School program allows for a maximum of 8 guests per professional instructor
Kids Golf & Adventure Camp
Our Kid's Golf & Adventure Camp Program provides a stimulating, fun environment for our younger guests with instruction, skills challenges and games. Watch them grow as they learn the great game of golf while also experiencing the thrill of mountain biking, wilderness awareness and kayak/paddle boarding.
Each day begins with a new adventure: biking, hiking, paddling and geocaching are but a few of the activities that your child will enjoy. In the afternoon the kids will receive 1 hour of golf instruction followed by actual on course chaperoned golf. Over the course of the week (Monday – Friday) all of the fundamentals of the game will be taught in a simple, fun and organised way by our team of Professionals.
- Ages: 8 – 14
- Cost: $269 + tax or $60 + tax per day
Activities and programs can be customized for younger children.
9 Holes On-Course Instruction
This is the perfect add-on to any Stay & Play Package or golf reservation. Improve your golf game with special attention and instruction. Play 9 holes with one of our Kokanee Springs Golf Professionals.
- 1 person: $150 + Tax
- 2 people: $250 + Tax
Private & Semi-Private Golf Lessons
Private and semi-private golf lessons are available by appointment. Semi-private lessons available for groups of 2-6 people.
- Single Private Lesson 1-hour: $75 + tax
- Series of 3 Private Lessons x 1-hour: $180 + tax
- Series of 5 Private Lessons x 1-hour: $225 + tax
- 1-Hour Semi-Private Lesson, 2-6 people: $50 + tax per person