the 2017 season is almost upon us! We look forward to seeing everyone soon!
The top 5 reasons you should visit Kokanee Springs Resort:
1. The golf course at Kokanee Springs Resort is outstanding! You will be challenged fairly on every hole, and with 4 sets of tees you will be able to choose the level of difficulty that suits your game and your mood.
2. The natural surroundings at Kokanee Springs will provide you with the most peaceful, serene atmosphere you will ever find at a golf resort. You will be able to wash away the stresses of life like never before!
3. Kokanee Springs offers tremendous value, whether you take advantage of one of our “Special Offerings” throughout the season or book a trip using our “Longer you stay the less you pay” format you will be totally satisfied with the value you receive.
4. Kokanee Springs is an ideal location to get together with old friends, family or as a couple. You will not be distracted or interrupted from enjoying the company of your travelling companions as you soak in the unique ambiance and history of the resort.
5. There is so much to do here, you will be able to take advantage of a host of adventure activities when you are not golfing. Hiking, biking, kayaking and paddle boarding can all be enjoyed right on-site with rentals available.
Like us on facebook
Kokanee Springs is considered Norman Woods' masterpiece. Carved from the wilderness and situated along the base of the Purcell Mountain range, Kokanee Springs has been regarded as the flagship of golf courses in the Kootenays.